White camper van on road with long shadows of evergreen trees
Get On The Road To Renting
February 21, 2021
What route should someone take to get from daydreaming about renting out their rig, to actually bringing in revenue? We’ve been helping van owners succeed in renting out their camper vans since 2017. Over the years we’ve facilitated 1,000’s of successful rentals and made it possible for van owners to earn tens of thousands of dollars.
So we took all of our knowledge, earned over many years of renting out RVs, and created a how to guide called the Road To Renting to give you everything you need to know about making money by renting out your RV or camper van.
GoCamp • For Van OWNERS
Should you take the turn onto the Road to Renting?
Get more information if:
- You own an RV or camper van that has some driveway downtime (meaning, you’re not always using it!).
- You’ve been thinking of buying a van to get in on the bustling rental market.
- You’ve heard about peer-to-peer renting but aren’t really sure how it all works.
Sign Up to Learn More
EARN AS MUCH AS $50,000+
Use your van when you want to; make good money renting it out when you aren’t using it.
Curious how it all works? Sign up to learn more and we’ll send you everything you need to know about making money renting out your RV or camper van, including:
- Resources and tools to increase your success.
- Van owner case studies about creating passive income.
- GoCamp’s Top 10 Tips for Successfully Renting Out Your Camper Van.
We’re expanding into new markets. If you’ve got a great van anywhere in the US we want to hear from you!