Person writes list in notebook while sitting in camper van
25 Things to do in a Camper Van
When you rent a camper van with GoCamp, there here are sooooo many possibilities of things you could do. And having a camper van makes every activity more fun. So you could go fishing, hiking, mountain biking, skiing, whale watching, and even skinny dipping!
With GoCamp camper van rentals, everything you need is included: bedding, dishware and cookware, camp chairs and more. Rent one of our fully outfitted camper vans and you’ll get to spend less time on the boring packing and more time on the fun stuff, like planning your adventure.
What’s on your vanlife to do list?
The list of things to do in a camper van is nearly endless. Check out some of our ideas for things to do in a camper van below!
- Read a book
- Write in your journal
- Go bird watching
- Make a bonfire on the beach
- Collect seashells
- Blast your music on the stereo
- Stop for ice cream
- Fly a kite
- Build a sandcastle
- Perfect your marshmallow roasting technique
- Wear flannel
- Get married or engaged
- Watch the sunrise or sunset
- Count the stars in the sky
- Go wine tasting
- Watch a movie on the side of the van
- Nap in a hammock
- Stand under a waterfall
- Dive into a mountain lake
- Go crabbing or mushroom hunting
- Celebrate a birthday, anniversary or other milestone
- Tell ghost stories around a campfire
- Look for forest fairies
- Sing camp songs
- Play cards
- Cross something off your bucket list
- Laugh til tears stream down your face
- Smirk as you watch others struggle to set up their tents
Need more inspiration? Check out our suggestions for Things to Do in your GoCamp camper van. And visit us on Instagram to see how others are living and loving vanlife. We’re psyched you’ll soon be crossing some fun activities off of your own vanlife to do list. Have fun planning and day dreaming!